Map of Orlando, Find Attractions, Theme Parks & Airports
If you’re looking for a map of Orlando, look no further. On this page are interactive maps of the different Orlando/Kissimmee areas. Use the zoom feature in the top left corner to zoom in and out. You can also click and drag it in any direction. Once you home in on a destination, you can change the view of the map to satellite to get a real bird’s-eye-view of land!
These are individual maps of some important landmarks and areas of interest in Orlando, Florida:
- Map of Kissimmee
- Map of Lake Buena Vista
- Map of Downtown Orlando
- Map of International Drive
- Map of Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Map of Sanford International Airport (SFB)
- Map of (ORL) Orlando Executive Airport
Getting Around Orlando
You’ll be surprised how easy it is to navigate your way around Orlando. All the main theme parks and entertainment districts are really well sign-posted, especially as many of them are located off the major highways. For instance when driving along I-4 you’ll see signs such as: “Disney World next 4 exists” or “Sea World next exit”. Let me tell you, even when driving at night they are hard to miss!
Grab a Free Map of Orlando
As Orlando is such a popular destination for visitors, it’s easy to find fold out maps of the area for free at hotels, resorts, convenience stores and the tourist information kiosks. These will highlight the most popular shopping areas, hotels, resorts, theme parks and water parks. Many have discount coupons and special offers on the reverse too!
Approximate Driving Distances & Times to Orlando
- Cocoa Beach – 60 miles (1 hr 9 mins)
- Cape Coral/Ft Myers – 190 miles (3 hrs)
- Daytona Beach – 60 miles (1 hr)
- Gainesville – 112 miles (1 hr 49 mins)
- Jacksonville – 148 miles (2 hrs 21 mins)
- Key Largo – 288 miles (4 hrs 30 mins)
- Key West – 388 miles (6 hrs 30 mins)
- Miami – 230m (3 hrs 32 mins)
- Naples – 230 miles (3 hrs 34 mins)
- Palm Coast – 88 miles (1 hr 33 mins)
- Panama City – 373 miles (5 hrs 43 mins)
- Saint Petersburg – 99 miles (1 hr 32 mins)
- Sarasota – 123 miles (2 hrs)
- Tallahassee – 255 miles (4 hrs)
- Tampa Bay – 78 miles (1 hr 19 mins)
- West Palm Beach – 160 miles (2 hrs 30 mins)
Get Driving Directions
Find driving directions from any address in the US to Orlando. Directions will open in a new window – your map of Orlando is powered by Google Maps.
Map of Orlando: Orlando’s Main Districts
It may surprise you to know that most of the main attractions, parks and hotels are not actually in Orlando! The majority lie to the south-west of Orlando proper. Here’s an overview of the main areas/districts you may come across:-
Kissimmee is a popular town for affordable hotels and resorts. You’ll find many restaurants and shops here that cater to visitors. Being in close proximity to Lake Buena Vista to the west makes Kissimmee a favorite destination.
- Green Meadows Petting Farm
- Numerous golf courses, including Kissimmee Oaks Golf Club, Bonanza Golf (18 hole mini-golf courses).
- Orange Blossom Balloon Rides
- Medieval Times Dinner Show
- Capone’s Dinner Show
- Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
- Aquatic Adventures Air Boat Tours
Lake Buena Vista
This is where all the Disney theme parks and water parks are located. This is a huge area (around 40 sq miles) – that’s equal to Manhattan!
Explore the map of Orlando below to find:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney EPCOT Center
- Disney Magic Kingdom
- Typhoon Lagoon Orlando
- Blizzard Beach water park
- Disney’s Wide World of Sports
- Disney Quest
All the Walt Disney World Resorts, golf courses and campgrounds (too many to mention individually!)
If you’re looking for Disney theme park maps, check out my Disney World Maps page.
Drive through downtown Orlando and you’ll first notice the skyscrapers that make up the financial district. But further exploration will reveal numerous cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs. At night downtown Orlando is a vibrant place to spend the evening.
Look at a map of Orlando downtown and find Church St and Orange Ave – these are the main strips where you’ll find much of the nightlife.
This where you’ll find:
- Universal Studios Theme Park
- Universal Island of Adventure
- Wet N Wild Orlando
- Sea World Florida
- Aquatica water park
- Discovery Cove Florida
- Bealls Outlet Mall
- Mall at Millenia
- Orlando International Airport
Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are on the same site – i.e. you can walk from one to the other without having to drive. Likewise, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and Aquatica are right in the same area – it’s just a short drive between the two parks.