Sunday’s high temperature will be near 89 degrees in the Orlando area.
More info on Showers, storms possible Sunday in Orlando area
Showers, storms possible Sunday in Orlando area - BingNews
Storms possible over weekend as cold front invades Central Florida
The highest chance of precipitation will be closest to the cold front, north of a line from around Cape Canaveral to Kissimmee with a 40-60% chance of showers there and a 20-40% chances of showers to ...
Rain rapidly melts snow in mountain areas as residents face a fresh set of challenges
After record snow in the San Bernardino mountains, rain has caused much of it to melt, with some flooding and rockslides.
Hop on the weather roller coaster! Wild temperature swings coming to Central Florida
Average highs for Central Florida in mid-March are in the upper 70s. Highs surge into the mid-80s Friday before an unsettled pattern returns to the Sunshine State. Look for rain chances to increase by ...
Cooler temps Tuesday
The cool and sunny days will continue into Wednesday and somewhat of Thursday. Thursday morning will start off cold, but the afternoon will be warmer as highs reach the mid-70s.
First Warning Impact Day: Temps dropping in Central Florida after strong storms
WESH 2 First Warning Weather meteorologists have declared Monday as a First Warning Impact Day, meaning stronger storms are possible.
Orlando Weather Forecast: Showers, storms possible Monday in Central Florida
A potent cold front will continue to sink south tonight. This could lead to isolated storms over far northern parts of our area (Alachua, Dixie, Gilchrist, etc.). Severe weather can not be ruled out ...
Showers increase this afternoon with storms overnight
Plenty of chances for rain this weekend as a low pressure system sweeps through the area. Some of these storms could be on the strong side.
More Snow This Weekend With 2-5" For The Metro And Higher Tallies Up North
Sick of the snow yet? Well... bad news. More snow is on the way for the weekend. Snow will fall across northern Minnesota both Saturday and Sunday, with the best chance in the metro Saturday afternoon ...
Update: 'Storm door blows wide open;' Flood Watch issued for Bay Area
That's quite a gut punch for a region that has seen a steady parade of rain showers ... Sunday morning. KPIX 5 First Alert Weather: Current Conditions, Forecasts, Alerts For Your Area "The storm ...
North valley showers continue, followed by second warmer storm
Katrina Hand, forecaster with National Weather Service Sacramento said showers from ... For the storm arriving Thursday through Sunday, the Butte County area is forecast to see 2 inches of rain ...