Top 10 insider tips on how to save money on tickets, hotels, food, and merchandise on your next Universal Orlando trip.
If your heading to Universal Studios in Orlando Florida, home of the amazing Wizarding World of Harry Potter, you can easily overspend on your trip. Here are some tips and insider secrets that will help you save a ton of money so you can still afford to buy that Butterbeer.
Top Ten Tips:
1. Buy your admission tickets early: you save up to p.p. when booking before you get to the front gate.
2. Shop for your tickets carefully: avoid buying fake or invalid tickets and by buying only from authorized sellers.
3. Consider buying an Annual Pass: it is sometimes worth buying an Annual Pass for the added hotel, food and merchandise discounts. An Annual Pass can cost the same as a 4-day park-to-park ticket so be sure to check before buying your tickets.
4. Visit off-season: much cheaper prices on flights, hotels and seasonal discount offers in fall or winter months.
5. Figure out if it’s cheaper to stay offsite or onsite: Universal offers some great perks to stay on-property that might save you more money in the end. For example, staying at one of Universal’s 3 deluxe resort, Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, or Portofino Bay, you get a free Unlimited Express Pass for the duration of your stay.
6. Book your trip as a Vacation Package: usually cheaper than booking tickets and hotel separately.
7. Take advantage of extra discounts: check for AAA, CAA or American Express discounts before heading to the parks.
8. Buy your souvenirs ahead of time: don’t pay for overpriced merchandise in the park, get your Harry Potter costumes or T-shirts from Amazon or Walmart before leaving.
9. Bring a backpack and rent a locker: carry all your essentials needed for the day in a backpack and place it in a locker that you can rent for . That way you’re, not spending on overpriced sweatshirts or rain ponchos.
10. Bring your food and a refillable water bottle: to save on overpriced theme park food prices.
For more Universal Studio tips be sure to check out my other videos:
MY UNIVERSAL BAG: What to Carry to the Universal Parks for the day:
How many days do you need to visit Universal Studios?
For more videos like this one, please subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8HL-…
Let’s be friends:
♡ Follow me on Instagram:
♡ Follow me on Facebook:
♡ Check out my Blog:
More info on How to Really Save Money at Universal Orlando | Top 10 insider tips
Smart Money Podcast: Money Procrastination, and Unfreezing Credit
Welcome to NerdWallet’s Smart Money podcast, where we answer your real-world money questions. This week’s episode starts with a discussion about how to stop putting off financial decisions. Then ...
10 Ways To Save Money on Vitamins
If you're already taking vitamins, you may wonder if it's even worth the money. Although they're ... vitamin or mineral deficiency. Here are 10 ways to save on supplements. In terms of health ...
Escape This Weekend On Points: Florida
Sure, flying first class sounds nice. But the reality is some of my favorite vacations are when we travel as a family. Earning enough rewards for front-of-the-plane tickets for a party of four is ...
Find your frugal: Six tips to save money, support locals at the farmers market
Five ways to save on school lunches, minimize waste Grocery shopping:Find your frugal sweet spot: Five money-saving tips for grocery shoppers Consumers can save and support the local vendors and ...
Gas Prices: How To Save Money at the Pump
But don't let anxiety over gas prices throw a wet blanket on your long-awaited and well-deserved summer vacation or road trip. Instead, take action, cut costs and spend as little as humanly ...
How to Calculate How Much Money Your Free Time Is Worth
it can be helpful to put a price tag on it to determine what tradeoffs you’re really making. The traditional way of putting a dollar value on your time is to consider how much money you earn ...
Cash hacks: Top tips on how you can save money every day as we approach winter
here’s a few brilliant tip-top tips to save you money as the nights draw in. Autumn brings with it wet and soggy weather, which can be a nightmare if you have a buggy. No one wants to track mud ...
6 quick tips to save money on your grocery bill
Smart shopping expert Trae Bodge shared some creative ways to save money at the supermarket with Boston 25 News ... “You just search grocery and you will find deals like $10 off at Safeway or $10 off ...
How to Save Money on Streaming Services
The total bill was around $50 a month, or almost $600 a year—on top of the $1,920 we pay annually ... That’s a good way to save money, especially when streaming services raise their prices.
Great gardening tips: How to save fruit and vegetable seeds for next year
Meanwhile, zucchini and spinach can usually be stored for up to eight years — while onions and garlic can usually be stored for up to 10 years ... Story tips can be sent on Twitter at ...