If you haven’t booked your Florida holiday yet, check out our website: https://www.barrheadtravel.co.uk/holidays/usa/florida
Take this video as a guide for your Florida holiday.
From the Orlando theme parks to the amazing beaches, what to visit and see in the region, this video will take you through it all.
– Experience the skyplex a brand new vertical roller coaster and the I-Drive 360, Orlando’s entertainment complex boasting the orlando eye.
– Get amazed by Sealife where you can come face to face with creature and go through a 360 ocean tunnel.
– Take selfies with your favourite celebrities at Madame Tussaud.
– Live the marine dream at Seaworld which not only boasts great upclose encounters with aquatic life but also sensational attractions.
– Take a plunge in the swimming pool facilities of Aquatica and go through underwater transparent tubes and play on the beach with your kids.
– Meet the dolphins of Discovery Cove on a one-on-one experience with them and become a trainer for a day.
– Ride down giant roller coasters at Fun Spot America
– Enjoy great shopping facilities at Old Town.
– Get upclose with the aligator at Gatorland and with other reptiles and bird species.
– Drive all terrain vehicle at Revolution Offroad
– Wander through the community of Celebration close to Disney and practice your swing on the golf course.
– Dine with the Pirates at the Pirates dining adventure, a great night of entertainment.
– Go for a saucy dinner at Treasure Tavern
– Enjoy the evening entertainments of Old Twon
In Polk Country:
– Take your kids to the biggest Legoland in the world.
– Enjoy an air show with international aircraft
– Go on a safari in the middle of Florida
– Attend a rodeo at a real american ranch
– Explore wild Florida with stunning everglades
In West Volusia:
– Experience an authentic american small town at its best
– Go bird-watching
– Jump into the void from an aeroplane
On the Atlantic coast:
– Visit St Augustine for some historic gems and the famous Fountain of youth
– Take some time on the buzzing signature Daytona beach
– Visit the best small surf town for a casual and chilled out time in New Smyrna Beach
On the Florida space coast:
– Visit the Kennedy space cente where human space flights began
– If you are lucky, attend a real launch
– Stand in front of the largest rocket ever build
– Visit the third largest cruise ships terminal in the world
For more travel inspiration follow us on:
Forum / Blog: https://community.barrheadtravel.co.uk/
More info on Orlando and Florida Holidays 2018 / 2019
Orlando and Florida Holidays 2018 / 2019 - BingNews
Record heat returns to Central Florida for the weekend
ORLANDO, Fla. – Central Florida will get a taste of early summer as temperatures flirt with records both Saturday and Sunday. After a few extra clouds early, more sunshine will be out for the ...
'Trump of the Tropics': Is Bolsonaro leaving his bizarre Florida hideout?
Since arriving in Florida, Bolsonaro has reportedly spent his time greeting supporters, grocery shopping and most notably, indulging in KFC in Orlando ... of Brexit in 2018. Russian President Putin ...
Bills in Florida Legislature impacting LGBTQ+ community
There are several bills impacting the LGBTQ+ community making their way through the Florida Legislature in Tallahassee.
New species of mosquito is spreading in Florida
Florida has yet another new mosquito species in its midst that has migrated from the tropics, settling in at least three counties since 2018.
Florida lawmakers approve voucher expansion, with costs still in question
Florida is poised to implement an historic expansion of its private school voucher and scholarship program, if Gov. Ron DeSantis signs off. Along party lines, the Senate joined the House in approving ...
Plans brewing for Georgia-based, drive-through coffee shop to enter Tallahassee market
It will be a 700 square-foot drive-through only model. The company provides hot, cold and frozen coffee drinks, along with smoothies, tea and food such as bagels and sandwiches.
Florida man saves dog during alligator attack near Orlando
The homeowner near Orlando had to think fast when the alligator ... Twenty seconds later, probably would’ve had a dead dog.” The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission came out ...
Florida Fast 100; The 100 Fastest-growing Companies in Florida
Information was gathered by the research directors for the four Florida markets (Orlando ... 2018. A new version of this list is available. View the most recent version Ranked by Revenue growth ...
Florida State Attorney hits DeSantis for criticism after Orlando shooting: 'Not a dictatorship'
Florida State Attorney Monique Worrell is hitting Gov. Ron DeSantis after his criticism over the shootings in the Pine Hills neighborhood in Orlando ... date back to 2018 and 2019, before she ...
Jrue Holiday questionable to play against Orlando Magic, Giannis Antetokounmpo tagged as "probable"
The red-hot Milwaukee Bucks travel to Orlando to take on the Magic on Tuesday ... However, they may have to do it without ace two-way guard Jrue Holiday who the team has tagged as “questionable ...
Cheap Florida holiday deals you can book now – 14 nights from £810pp in May
A LAST minute holiday to Florida could be cheaper than you think. We’ve found flight-inclusive packages from just £633pp for seven nights, or £810pp for 14 nights when travelling in May.
Brightline to start passenger-rail service from South Florida to Orlando as early as June
initially known as All Aboard Florida. A main point of argument was the lack of stations between West Palm Beach and Orlando. The railroad’s first major milestone came in January 2018 with ...