http://bestflights.co.za/north-america/usa/orlando – Visit for more information on Orlando, Florida, USA
Orlando, the most visited destination in Florida, features exciting attractions like Disney Park, Universal Studios, and many more. The city is visited by thousands of people in search of great vacations or getaways. The city-proper population is 235,860 making Orlando the fifth largest city by population in Florida.
What to see / do
* Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Disney’s first and largest theme park. More than 1700 animals.
* Disney’s Blizzard Beach – Disney’s water based theme park.
* Disney’s Epcot – celebration of technical innovation and the international culture
* Disney’s Magic Kingdom – A complete family package of entertainment.
* Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon – Another one for the water lovers – one of the wildest and wettest attractions around.
* Fantasy Of Flight – World’s Greatest Aviation Attraction.
* Islands Of Adventure Orlando – world’s most cutting edge rides, shows and interactive attractions
* Kennedy Space Center – An amazing world of space and a unique place where the space shuttle is launched in the world
* Sea World Orlando – A marine animals-based amusement park
* Universal Studios Orlando – a thrilling experience with your favorite characters.
* Busch Gardens Tampa – a thrilling African safari and a sun-soaked Florida vacation all rolled into one
More info on Travel Guide to Orlando, Florida – USA
Travel Guide to Orlando, Florida - USA - BingNews
Tourist attractions in Florida and the Carolinas: What's open and closed
Here's where things stand with theme parks and other tourist attractions in Florida and the Carolinas in the wake of Hurricane Ian. Also find out about canceled and diverted cruises.
Orlando Magic return to practice, teams donate to Ian relief
At the Orlando Magic training facility on Friday, the lights were on and the water was running. Not everybody in the storm-ravaged state of Florida can say that right now, ...
Flights to resume at Orlando International Airport on Friday
Orlando International Airport will resume passenger flights after noon on Friday. Airport officials are encouraging passengers to check with their airlines for the most up-to-date information on their ...
Florida begins to assess Ian's catastrophic damage
And Floridians are just beginning to figure out the extent of the damage wrought by Hurricane Ian. Leaving soon — The storm itself finally weakened from a fearsome near-Category 5 hurricane to a ...
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
USA-based luxury travel writer Merilee Kern sits down and talks to John McGavin, area general manager of The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes, Orlando.
4 airlines flying out of Phoenix offer cheap flight programs. Here's how much you can save
Frontier, Spirit, Alaska and Volaris airlines have subscription services that can save you money if you're traveling from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
The Florida Gators drop one spot to No. 22 in USA TODAY Sports AFCA Coaches Poll
Florida moved down one spot to No. 22 in this week's USA TODAY Sports AFCA Coaches Poll. The Gators (2-1, 0-1 SEC) are coming off a 31-28 win over USF. Florida, a 24.5-point favorite against USF ...
The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes, Orlando Renovation a Triumph of Haute Hospitality
One unequivocal Florida draw is the Orlando tri-county area, which boasts year-round mild weather, an abundance of theme parks and other activities and over 127,000 guest rooms to choose from — from ...
New Orlando terminal is $2.8 billion bet on Florida tourism
Visitors to the new terminal at Orlando International Airport may want to wear sunscreen, shades and a floppy hat. Sun rays beaming through the windows of its soaring ceilings don't just peck at the ...
Here’s USA TODAY Sports’ prediction for Florida vs. USF
Kickoff between the Florida Gators and USF Bulls is just hours ... Among those presenting their prognostications is the USA TODAY Sports college football staff, which offered its unanimous support ...